Video content has gotten so good, and 4K TVs can be purchased for as little as a few hundred dollars. As a result, we often utilize video content as art for various rooms. With Josh.ai, you can create a scene like “Good Morning” or “Christmas Time” that triggers a specific YouTube video to launch.
Below are my top 10 clips and how I like to use them as video art in the home:
1. Gravity is Overrated — Love this video. The scenery is stunning, the filming is smooth, and the performance is surreal. Not the longest video, so if you’re looking for something to turn on and leave on for awhile, this isn’t it, but if you’re looking for a few feel-good moments I highly suggest this clip.
2.Drone Film in 4K— Similar to the Apple TV wallpaper, this is 7 hours of beautiful drone footage shot in 4K. This is great for a “set it and forget it” video to play through a good chunk of the day.
3. Chasing AdVANture — GoPro has so much amazing footage, often in 4K. This video when blown up on a large screen is absolutely stunning, particularly starting at about 26 minutes.
4. Coral Reef Aquarium — This is a stunning 8 hour aquarium that looks great on a wall.
5. Abstract Liquid — This looks great at night in a more modern home environment where a dark background and abstract shapes add to the ambiance.
6. Fireplace — While this video might seem boring at first, I’ve used it often in a dining room during a dinner party. It works as a nice background and much better than leaving a black (turned off) TV on in the room. Runs for 10 hours so you don’t have to worry about it ending soon.
7. Galaxies Colliding — This is one of my favorite background videos. Depicting a nebula storm, this works well as non-distracting yet inspiring art.
8. Sunset Free Fall — This slow motion skydiving video is completely and utterly mesmerizing. The only issue is it’s not too long. Other than that, it makes for a beautiful clip to see when first waking up or coming home.
9. Jellyfish Aquarium — Another beautiful “night time” scene is this jellyfish aquarium. Something about the colors and movement is just beautiful.
10. Psychill 3D — This can be a little distracting depending on the environment, but the shapes and colors and animations make for some spectacular video art!
Of course there are so many other great videos as well. Simply find the the URL, go to the Josh Portal, create a scene and tell that scene to “watch <url>” to pull this off!